- With effect from 21st October 2023, Regional Director shall not levy any cost in case of shifting of registered office from one state to another state and this is a big relief and step taken towards ease of doing business by MCA.
- Every company shall designate a person who shall be responsible for furnishing, and extending co-operation for providing, information to the Registrar or any other authorised officer with respect to beneficial interest in shares of the company which may be CS in employment or KMP or Director
- Detail of such designated person shall be informed in Annual return by every Company.
- If the company changes the designated person at any time, it shall intimate the same to the Registrar in e-form GNL-2.
- Shares of all Private Limited (except Small Companies) to get dematerialised on or before 30.09.2024 and without which Companies shall not be able to allot any shares and any holder shall not be able to transfer his holding. Small Companies means Turnover less than 40 Crores and also paid up Capital less than 4 Crores as on 31.03.2023.
- Every LLP from the date of its incorporation, maintain a register of its partners in Form 4A.
- SBO Declaration rules (Significant Beneficial Ownership) shall apply to LLP also now onwards so all LLP need to check their details of partners and submit returns to ROC in form 4B, 4C and 4D.
www.startupstreets.com, www.intellexconsulting.com, www.economiclawpractice.com